Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Smelling good!

Anyone that knows Jennifer knows the girl liked to smell good!! I think she enjoyed smelling the wonderful scents on herself more than she cared about others thinking she smelled good. Whenever I'd visit her she would have a new perfume or body spray she wanted me to try.
I hate to admit it but, I have only bought one or two perfumes in the last 15 years. It's not something my husband would give me - he wouldn't have a clue! Although I do use body sprays occasionally (don't worry I always use deodorant). The thing is I never use the perfume up... I figure they're so expensive I'd better save them for special occasions.
Not Jennifer she used her perfumes everyday and she used them up! It was how she lived her life. I think for her everyday was a special occasion because she found joy in the little things even if it was just a spritz of perfume. I love her for that! She showed me the way so many, many times.
I am determined to start using my perfume regularly and every time I do I will think of you Jennifer. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment