Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spread the LOVE

The other day Leslie said to me, "now Valentines Day will always be sad." I asked her "why?" even though I knew her answer. She said, "because Jennifer died on that day." I told her "No Leslie Valentines Day won't be sad. It is perfect that Jennifer died on that day." Jennifer was all about Love so it means I have even more reason to celebrate! I want to make sure on that day that everyone I know and care about hears from me that I love them.
I know that I will still be sad, very sad that day because it will remind me of all the events that took place that day and the few days before Jennifer died. I also know if it was a different day that she died I would be thinking only about her tragic death that day. Instead I will acknowledge my sad feelings, thank her for her gift of love to me, and then I will spread the love as far and wide, as abundantly and joyfully as I can!

Forever and always,
Janey

1 comment: